Jalan SS22/23, Damansara Jaya,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
(A Collaboration of the HELP Education Group and OSK Ventures International)
Please call (010-
1. How do I enrol my child in The Little Tree House?
We accept 2.5 years old and above.
2. At what age can my child begin in The Little Tree House?
Our full day Centre hours are from 8.30 AM – 6.30 PM, while our half day Centre hours are from 8.30 AM – 12.30 PM. Our earliest drop off is at 8.15 AM.
3. What are your Centre's hours and what is the earlier time I can drop my child off?
If your child is part of Morning Programme, the pick-
4. What time should I pick my child up?
No, as your child is expected to attend classes regularly and participate in the relevant activities.
5. Is there any rebate if/when my child goes for a planned or unplanned leave?
Not necessary, but we do encouraged.
6. Does my child have to be toilet trained to attend?
If a parent or authorized person is late in picking your child up, a late fee of RM10 for every 15 minutes from 6.45pm will be applied. Children become upset when parents are not on time so please call if you know you will be late.
7. What if I am late for picking my child up?
Please fill in the Medical and Health Record Section found in the Application Form. We will take all necessary precautions to ensure that the health and safety of your child is taken care of. If your child requires a special diet, parents will have to provide them.
8. My child is allergic to certain food, how is this monitored since food is provided for the children?
Please give us one term’s (4 months) written notice if you wish to withdraw your child. Failure to do so will forfeit your deposit.
9. What if I decide to pull my child out of the Centre before the end of the year?
Please refer to our school administration counter for the latest fee schedule.
10. How much do I pay per month?
Curriculum & Teachers
Transportation, Health, Safety and Communication
At The Little Tree House, our curriculum aims to develop your child in knowledge, skill, character building and understanding towards an academic foundation.
11. What is distinctive feature of the curriculum implemented in The Little Tree House?
The Mandarin classes will be conducted in Mandarin to encourage language application. This enables your child to master the language at a quicker pace. For the morning programme, classes are conducted for a total of 2 hours per week. As for the afternoon programme, we offer the Mandarin Booster 3 times a week, 2 hours per session, totaling to 6 hours per week. However the number of sessions and hours are subject to change at the management discretion.
12. How will the Mandarin Classes be conducted?
All Teachers are required to possess a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Montessori. All Assistant Teachers have relevant qualifications in teaching children.
13. What are the qualifications of your Teachers?
Each class will have 1 Teachers and/or 1 Teaching Assistant. At full capacity, the ratio varies for different age group and is approximately 1: 8 – 14.
Please ensure the individual’s information is stated in the Application Form under After-
15. I won't be available to pick up my child today, so I'm arranging for someone else to pick him up. What do I need to do?
Parents are required to drop off / pick up the child at our centre to ensure the safety of the child.
16. How do I drop off/pick up my child from your Centre?
Please do not send a sick child to school. If a child arrives with symptoms of illness, the child will not be permitted to stay. Children will be excluded from contact with the other children; seated with the staff at the reception area until parents can be notified. Please notify us if your child becomes ill and will not be attending that day.
We ask that parents notify us when their child contracts a contagious disease (for e.g. chicken pox, measles, eye infection, Hand, foot and mouth disease etc.)
Parents are to provide a LETTER OF FITNESS from the doctor upon your child’s return to kindergarten to certify the child’s fitness.
A child will not be permitted to attend preschool when he or she had vomited or had diarrhea within the previous 24 hours. Medication will not be administered during Centre’s hours; therefore, do not send any medication with your child.
17. What should I do if my child is sick?
In the event of an emergency, we will contact you as soon as possible. The child will be taken to the nearest clinic or medical centre. Medical expenses would be borne by parents.
18. What is there is an emergency?
The main mode of communication with parents will be conducted via the SYNC app. The app can be downloaded from App Store / Google Play. A run through of how the application works will be conducted during the orientation of your child.
19. Communication with Parents (how does Sync product work?)